MOUNT PROSPECT, IL – The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy ® ’s (NABP ® ’s) CPE Monitor ® service helps pharmacists and pharmacy technicians easily track and store their continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits to monitor progress toward licensure compliance. CPE Monitor continues to be the only CPE tracking service that receives activity data directly from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and its providers, helping users stay organized and on track toward licensure renewal.
“In 2011, when we launched CPE Monitor in collaboration with ACPE, our goal was to provide a service that enabled licensees and boards of pharmacy to focus on the most important parts of CPE rather than spending time organizing and uploading paper claim certificates,” said Lemrey “Al” Carter, PharmD, MS, RPh, NABP executive director/secretary. “We haven’t stopped looking for ways to improve CPE Monitor, adding new features to improve value for users. And we thank our partner in this endeavor, ACPE, who is integral to the ongoing development of the service.”
CPE Monitor allows CPE providers to seamlessly submit CPE credit and enables learners to access their CPE activity through the platform and to generate a standard transcript. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians can enjoy the benefits of the free Standard plan, including:
- automatic uploading of CPE credit claims from ACPE-accredited providers,
- transcript of ACPE-accredited CPE activities that can be downloaded and submitted to the boards of pharmacy, and
- on-the-go account monitoring with NABP’s mobile app.
Pharmacists who need assistance with tracking complex CPE requirements, have multiple licenses, or simply want help tracking deadlines can upgrade to the Plus plan for only $12 per year to unlock the following expanded features:
- unlimited license enrollment,
- organized dashboard showing real-time progress toward CPE requirements,
- breakdown of renewal requirements for all 50 states and the District of Columbia,
- alerts for CPE cycle deadlines,
- upload of non-ACPE credits, and
- downloadable, state-specific transcripts and reports that can be submitted to boards of pharmacy or others.
Whether using the free services or upgrading for access to the enhanced features, users spend less time organizing and can streamline CPE tracking for their licensure renewal process. For more information on CPE Monitor’s features and how they support pharmacists and technicians with CPE tracking and organization, visit nabp.pharmacy/cpe-monitor .